Trolling the depths and wastelands of the web...so you don't have to.

Monday, October 4, 2010

It's Cupcake Day! (Part 1)

I've been on a 'food combined with alcohol' kick the last couple days decided that more of a good thing couldn't be bad. For today, I've decided to focus solely on cupcakes, alcohol-infused and otherwise. For the former (the latter will come later), I've uncovered 'Butch Bakery'. The guys (I'm guessing it is guys, not sure if it's gay guys...not that there is anything wrong with that) objective is simple: make manly, non-frilly cupcakes in awesome flavors. With names like 'Rum & Coke', 'Mojito', 'Driller', 'Tailgate', 'Jackhammer' (ok, it's definitely gay guys), and 'B-52', I'd say they are well on their way. Check out the site, and if you are in NYC, they deliver!

Cupcakes on steroids!

No comments:

Post a Comment